What your volunteer fees include
- Lodging at the GMAD home in Ghana
- Meaningful service opportunities (within the Winneba Trauma Hospital and the GMAD Children's Home)
- Two nights in Cape Coast with meals and transportation
- Entrance fees to Slave Castle and Global Mamas workshops
- T-shirt and water filtration bottles
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
What your volunteer fees do not include
- Passport and visa
- Immunization and malaria medication
- Flights (in almost all cases for medical missions you will pay for your flight through this webpage and GMAD will book your flight)
- Travel insurance
Here are some links to up-to-date Ghana travel advisories.
We encourage you to check these out before traveling to Ghana.
U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention
U.S. Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs