Being a dental volunteer is an easy 4 step process
Multiple Ghana government agencies that oversee the GMAD children’s home in Ghana require a criminal background check for all GMAD volunteers 18 and older. We cannot approve you to be a GMAD volunteer without a clean background report. A link to the background check is located on our website.
Once you have completed steps one through three and after your application has been approved, in order to reserve your bed at the volunteer house in Ghana, you will need to pay your volunteer fees 30 days before your departure to Ghana. Your application is NOT FINALIZED and we cannot guarantee a spot for you in Ghana until you have paid ALL of your volunteer fees.
What your volunteer fees include
- Lodging at the GMAD home in Ghana
- Meaningful service opportunities (within the dental clinic and the GMAD Children's Home)
- T-shirt and water filtration bottles
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
What your volunteer fees do not include
- Passport and visa
- Immunization and malaria medication
- Travel insurance
Enjoy a video from past GMAD service trips