Top 5 reasons why your dollar does the most good at GMAD
1) The children sheltered at GMAD are among the most vulnerable in the world having been rescued from trafficking and abandonment.
2) We focus on what will make a lasting difference. Our use of social workers and sponsorships insures every child is placed on a path to self reliance through family reunification and education.
3) Ghana is a relatively safe country with a stable government. Ghana is a developing country with a favorable exchange rate for donations (~ 12 cedi : 1 usd). Our investment and infrastructure is safe.
4) Financial stewardship and structure. GMAD's regulation of every dollar donated insures that 100% of every donation goes to Ghana to unlock potential, to make a difference. A portion of volunteer fees and a couple donors that have elected to cover overhead expenses ensure that all donations go directly to our efforts in Ghana!
5) A lot of work! The local staff, the GMAD board & officers and our volunteers work tirelessly in Ghana. Their efforts magnify our sacred funds.